We are an international body defending the rights of children at risk in South East Asia with a specific mandate to network, train and provide specialized programs so that children can be restored, equipped and transformed for their unique contribution to the world.
- Develop specialized programs identifying needs of children at risk and providing ways to meet these target needs
- Partner and network with other organizations to maximize the influence and effectiveness in assessing need and sustaining growth of programs that focus on the needs of children at risk.
- Train and educate by providing educational opportunities for those directly/indirectly working with children at risk and by providing educational opportunities for children at risk themselves.
- Our mission is to impact the lives of under-privileged youth through intentional encouragement, discipleship, and mentorship in order to positively influence and better their future.
- We desire to go beyond the status quo standards in relation to what we demand of ourselves, the operation of our programs, and our communication.
- We believe in multiplying our efforts by collaborating with other programs and organizations to increase our outreach and our effectiveness in impacting young lives.
- We understand that resources have been entrusted to us to carry out the work we do at the highest of standards and we are fully committed to absolute efficiency in all we endeavor.
- We are deeply committed to one another as team members and this allows us work together in unity toward the same goal.
- ARK International is founded on biblically based principles and we will uphold our Christian identity while remaining sensitive to the beliefs and backgrounds of those we collaborate with.
- Restore children - through education, life skill training, discipleship and love
- Advocate - a real and effective commitment to the principle of children’s rights and mobilizing individuals, families, communities, churches and governments to action
- Resource - gather the necessary resources for children at risk
- Train/Educate - provide training that is versatile and flexible in various nations with a commitment to equip workers and locals in specific areas of need as well as providing tangible educational opportunities for children/youth themselves
- Network – we aim to work alongside those organisations, individuals and churches who work with children at risk. By working with a global network, we are able to share resources and create a stronger, united force to impact the lives of children
- Prayer and Intercession - fight the battle of freedom and wholeness for children at risk in prayer, intercession, spiritual warfare and worship